Adams County Christian School Early Childhood Center
Learn about the Registration process and download financial forms.
Register for free
3 STEPS TO REGISTER
Office hours: Monday-Friday: 7:30am-3:30pm
- Check Eligibility for Early Childhood Services for Publicly Funded Child Care (PFCC)
- Download the Preschool New Enrollment Packet and email it to us.
- Schedule your visit with the school by emailing us or calling us at 937-544-5502
- Apply for the Child Care Assistance Program
Here is additional Preschool Scholarship Information:
Early Childhood Services Eligibility Self-Assessment Tool
- Become a Lil’ Eagle and start soaring to new heights!
TUITION & COSTS
Providing a quality Christ-centered education at an affordable price to students
in Adams County and surrounding counties.
No fees • Books are owned by ACCS
Tuition only covers approximately 60% of the cost of educating each child. The remaining 40% must be raised through fundraising and donations.
GET IN TOUCH
187 Willow Drive
West Union, Ohio 45693
Our school admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.